Clinical Trials of South Carolina is an independent, multi-therapeutic outpatient clinical research site that conducts Phase II, III and IV clinical trials.
With locations in Charleston AND Columbia, South Carolina, our award winning site features:
- Keypad protected, double-locked, temperature controlled IP Room
- Dedicated source documentation storage
- Fully equipped Lab
- On-site MRI and X-Ray
- Extensive experience with EDC, IVRS and E-Diaries
- Database of over 50,000 patients
- 6 Subject Exam Rooms
- Two conference rooms for meetings and monitoring visits
- Vast referral network of 150 area physician
- Exclusive and fully integrated EMR. Our patient database can be segmented by diagnosis, treatment, zipcode, gender, etc.
- Dedicated recruitment and marketing department.
- 5 Certified Research Coordinators
- Research and lab assistants
- Dedicated data entry staff
- Access to Trident Hospital located three blocks away from site
Once on site, monitors and sponsors have access to:
- Convenient, easy and free parking
- Both public and private WIFI and ethernet
- Color and BW Printers
- Fax Machine – 843-725-1244
Our site is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with some exceptions. Our site typically requires two weeks notice when scheduling a visit but will do our best to accommodate the needs of our pharmaceutical partners.
As a member of the Lowcountry Community, Clinical Trials of South Carolina has a hurricane or emergency preparedness plan. Our site also offers a fully stocked Crash Cart, AED and O2 on site.